5 Dec 2006

The neighbourhood

Everyday, I walk pass this street. This is what I immediately when I step out of the condo compound from the back door.

From this door, it connects me to all the amenities such as fruit stalls, eateries, Starbucks, yoga centres convenience stores, super market, hardware shops, banks and beauty salons. This is a quiet neighbourhood, known as the Tao Jin Road, especially nice to stroll along the street during the off-peak hours when there are few crowd and traffic. The surrounding is modest yet adequately urban.

Tao Jin road ends after about 10 minutes walk from home, and that leads me to the main Huanshi Road CBD area, and high rises make their appearance, roads become dusty, traffic gets busy, etc.

So this is where I live, this is my life in Guangzhou, so far. Still exploring...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprisingly, the streets are very clean!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good observation actually. I didn't realize the streets are actually looking rather clean. Well, let me show you the trashed streets next time :D

Anonymous said...

wow, look very clean ..

Anonymous said...

Then I hope u can't find 1! Hahaha...