I think I am suffering from anxiety.
Flat is giving me problem. Woke up this morning and the water heater was not working.
Office printer small LCD panel displays in chinese. Well, in fact all buttons in chinese also. Tried to send two powerpoint documents for printing at least 5 times in the past 20 minutes. To no avail. Then the last time I checked (2 minutes ago), the screen display some chinese characters that I don't understand. 就绪.Same for my laptop, every now and then I see chinese characters appearing on the screen. Or when I tap on my keyboard (and those who have seen would know the speed), suddenly a string of chinese words show up on screen.
Today office A-Yi came to distribute toilet roll. Everyone gets one. Clap clap. So I suppose we are expected to carry our own toilet roll when we go for our toilet business.
I am going crazy. You have no idea how much these little things have impacted my life in the past three days.
18 Jan 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
*LOL* how come u don't und the words..u can read wor. it wud have been worse worse for a banana like me!
就绪 = everything's in order. its working properly :D
you'll get used to it one la sooner or later ur mandarin will be darn good keek!
That happen on my screen as well. Sometimes the small toolbar for "ping ying" on the bottom right of screen shows without me press on Ctrl+Shift *&^*&T&
Ohh .. that's explain why I get the toilet roll as well? On my first day I was wondering why give me toilet roll and not tissue box??!
I suspect Mr. Soya is not a Malaysian. 就绪 also know what it means??
Nowadays, I am like a standard 1 student, keeping my little book on those Chinese words I do not understand, then ask and write the English next to it ..
WSL - see, this is the worst thing of all. ppl like me with half-past-six mandarin suffer the most. it is outrageously annoying when you are in this circumstance where you feel "like know like don't know". you know what i mean? you know or not? it is frustrating when you can read but fail to understand
going nuts...
Ok... out from the list for a professional Banana... I think I will DIE there.. u know me, i dunno you... :P BTW, do they provide good quality of toilet paper ah??
No, I don't think so. I know the meaning of 就绪, and I'm Malaysian.
Don't worry, guys.
You guys know English very well but not much in Chinese.
I know Chinese well but not English. So it's fair!
Post a Comment