
This is my new toilet pouch. I carry this with me each time I go to big and small business in the ladies.
In the pouch, there is of course toilet paper. Then a hand towel for me to dry my hands after rinsing in the cold tap water. There is no hand dryer in the toilet either.
Yesterday, office A-Yi went round the office to distribute toilet rolls. Everyone gets one wor. I get a feeling this is done once or twice a month :P
6 comments:
I am asking on behalf of Cowie - any limit on how many squares of toilet paper u use each time? Not more that 3 please?
what happen to clients/ outsiders visiting your office? are they given a pouch also?? :D
WSL - Unfortunately i have to use more than three squares, because I use 2 x 3 squares to clean the seat, then another 1 x 3 squares to clean myself.
HL - I think most in this country is used to not having papers in toilet, so not a problem for clients/ outsiders. If they are foreigner, too bad, they just have to learn it the hard way.
I think you need more to clean the seat. Imagine... errr since they are so used to "not" having papers you might want to get some wet tissues (the baby wipes)...very useful.
Oh dear, and I was complaining about not having car park! I cannot imagine having to bring all my stuff when I go to the toilet, I sure forget or worse, drop some of it.
So thumbs up to you woman!
I get 2 toilet rolls each month when I was with Berjaya. But averagely I use 3 rolls each month. So have to bring 1 extra roll to office every month loh.
Post a Comment